Language Arts: Adjective - Lessons
1. The _________ grizzly bear lumbered through the forest.
2. Yesterday's movie was long but _________ .
3. The _________ puppy met a friend.
4. Mary tossed the _________ pillows upon the bed.
5. That Italian restaurant serves _________ cuisine.
Choose the adjective from the word bank that best fits the sentences below. Type your answers in the spaces provided.
Type the correct adjective for each sentence in the spaces provided.
Choose the comparative or superlative adjective from the word bank that best fits the sentences below. Type your answers in the spaces provided.
enjoyable fresher chewier prettiest tallest
delicious happy exciting enormous fluffy
Sara sold (fewer, less) tickets than Jamie.
The lion charging through the streets created (many, much)
Paul ate (many, much) doughnuts during lunch.
We are expecting (many, much) rain today.
Mom made (fewer, less) mashed potatoes than before.
ultimate highest best empty superior
Choose the absolute adjective from the word bank that best fits each sentence below. Type your answers in the spaces provided.
1. This mountain has the _________ peak.
2. Parachuting from the plane was the _________ challenge.
3. The water jug is now _________ .
4. This computer system is _________ to all others of its kind.
5. Her answer to the question appeared to be the _________ .
These are the _________ flowers in the floral shop.
That is the _________ building in the downtown area.
I had the most _________ vacation.
This blueberry muffin is _________ than that one.
The vegetables on the farm are _________ than the ones
in the store.
The Answer Key is found in the Some Helpful Tools section at the bottom of this page.