1. Use Snipping Tool in Windows and Shift, Command, 5 in Mac to select the flashcard set you want to print.
2. Save as a PNG picture.
3. Locate saved PNG picture in your Picture File.
4. Right click PNG picture to open with Paint, or whichever painting tool you prefer.
Note: If using Paint, saved flashcard set will typically print in Landscape form, which will make flashcard set 7 1/4 inches tall.
To make flashcard set larger in Paint:
1. Use Resize option. For example: Type 200 percentage in Horizontal and 200 percentage in Vertical.
2. Find Print under the File option.
3. Before printing, select Page Setup followed by Portrait form.
4. Click Print.
Note: If using GIMP, saved flashcard set will print in Portrait form.
To make flashcard set larger in GIMP:
1. Adjust size by selecting Image followed by Print Size.
2. Adjust width to 3.4 inches and height to 10 inches.
3. Click Print.
To cut flashcard set:
Cut each flashcard on the horizontal lines as shown below to create individual flashcards.